13.8.08

Meet Wooly, everyone


Salam.


First post from Sharjah, UAE.
After a few days, finally i got the chance to update my blog.
Im here in Sharjah, UAE. Dubai is just a few minutes away, and i am yet to tour the whole of the town.

The trip here has been smooth, alhamdulillah. The line at KLIA was long, but there is no glitch, alhamdulillah (my cargo was 30.5kg, by the way!). Had a bad time lining up to go to the transit lounge at Doha International Airport, what with my shoulder bag, and two carry ons. But things only gets better when i arrived at the Dubai International Airport. No lines, and everyone is smiling, alhamdulillah.

My friend and his daughter came to fetch me and ive been shown part of Dubai, Sharjah and Deira on our way home.

I started to miss my sisters when i was in Dubai International Airport, but i kept on telling myself that i will see them again, insyaAllah.

And i bought Wooly, third day i was here. We found her at Magrudy's, Festival city. She is so cute.. and here is a picture of her with her best friend, Flower Foot (Haleema's fav toy).

No comments: