1.8.08

|ast day of work

31July2008

Last day of working with cimbaviva.
Was a hectic day, from 3pm onwards.
Handover and teaching ppl things.
Im not sure why they wanna learn when its my last hours... way ppl work are weird for me, sometimes.

Sent my farewell email at 5.45pm, when almost 70% of the staff has gone for the day.
Was touched when Kavita, Ganga and Rohit came up from level 4 to 8th, to bid me farewell.
Didnt expect that the Head of Corp Strategy, Zaleha was so suprised that she spent almost 10 minutes talking to me.

Anyway, i said my goodbyes, i kissed some cheeks.
I think i made some marks in cimbaviva, i dunno. I think only la. :)

So.. what to do now... since i got only 8 days remaining till the trip?
Getting bz. My daily schedule is already packed.
Hope i can do what i wanna do without major glitch, insyaAllah.

Today- to JPJ to get my IDP, KWSP to rename my benificiary and HSBC to close an account.
Then Lunch with Anansa. Dinner with Yoke Munn.
Theres a lot of similar activities this 8 days.

Counting down to yet another adventure.
A clean break, i hope. I believe. InsyaAllah.

No comments: