3.6.08

s|ck aga|N!

Sick again.
Not sure why I always fell sick these days.
One friend said that may be its because of my mind is not that clear these days, and its effecting my system. Another said, simply coz I am not taking care of myself.

Well… i said... may be its because of the weather :)

Anyhow, I went back to ipoh last weekend.

Met Adam Danish for the very first time. Cute boy, look very much like the daddy, as her sister did before. I tried to snap pictures of him, but I think the most beautiful pictures has been taken by 4 years old Alisya. Alisya is a camera freak. She snapped so many pictures the two days I was baby sitting her and Adam!! Of course, the pictures are shady, some are very good, but hey.. i think we will have another Malak Karsh in the family.. LOL

Pictures of Adam Danish...taken by Alisya...




No comments: