12.6.08

oversens|t|ve

Dunno what happened.
Found myself to be oversesitive these days.
Hmm... offended over such small things.
Getting annoyed over something that i never cared before.
Senile? Loosing it? Oh Aida.. do get a grip!!!

Lost!!!!

I can't believe it's over / I watched the whole thing fall / And I never saw the writing that was on the wall / If I'd only knew / The days were slipping past / That the good things never last / That you were crying/Summer turned to winter / And the snow it turned to rain / And the rain turned into tears upon your face / I hardly recognize the girl you are today / And God I hope it's not too late / It's not too late / 'Cause you are not alone / I'm always there with you / And we'll get lost together / Until the light comes pouring through / It's when you feel like you're done / And the darkness has won / Babe, you're not lost / When your world's crashing down / And you can't bear the cross / I said, babe, you're not lost / Life can show no mercy / It can tear your soul apart / It can make you feel like you've gone crazy but you're not / Things have seemed to change / There's one thing that's still the same / In my heart you have remained / And we can fly fly fly away...

No comments: