27.5.08

m.a.n.j.a?

I received an sms from a friend in the USA today.
Telling me that the package that i sent him arrived at his parent's place.
We exchanged a few smses, with his last sms asking me this :

"And Manja Aida is....?"

It took me so long to reply him this. Let see... Manja....

MANJA: Derived from the Malay word meaning "to pamper", it describes gooey, childlike and coquettish behaviour by women designed to elicit sympathy or pampering by men.
Example : "His girlfriend is damn manja, one. Hear her speak only can kena diabetes."
Source : http://www.talkingcock.com/ (The Coxford Singlish Dictionary)

It's not a word to desribe me, i can assure you that, as i didnt see myself as a 'manja girl'.
Of course, being a child before, i sometimes wanna be pampered by my parents, but that didnt
come as a usual thing for me, not that i long to be manja by my parents, i know they have hard times so i usually will not want to be in their ways.

I wasn't even be a manja girlfriend.
The very reason was because i am- i think- was always dominant.
My bfs before, was either too childish, that i have to manja-ing them, or too firm, that ill have to be on my toes all the time.

So... is Aida manja? Hmm... i need more time to think about it.. LOL...

and finally.. my answer to his sms was ...

"Manja Aida is the one who wanna be spoiled, cuddled, basically being loved like a child she is."

Yes? No? May be.... i wish lahh...

No comments: