24.5.08

hmmmppphhh

A conversation (on email) with a friend on Man United's winnings and my sleep that was awoken by a sreaming of one of my neighbour. I am now wondering how it will be like when Euro 2008 starts... sigh...

Me : Happy coz man U won?

My friend : yes yes yes Champions of England and Champions of Europe. Man United
are number one. Was crying am so happy!.

Me : Fanatic!
I was woked up by a screaming of this crazy neighbour of mine early this
morning. He made me grumpy the whole morning!!!!
I hate man u. LOL

My friend : i know ur just one of jeleous chelski supporters...
hehehhehe

Me : no lah..me kaki bangku.
sokong Iran je.. ehehehe :P


My friend : i know iknow...all chelski suppoters are kaki bangku..hehhehehe

Me : Cissss...malas nak layan fan-a-tic nih.
baik i pura pura bekerja.. LOL

My friend : baik u pretending sokong Man U..hehhehhe

Me : ehehehe..tamau lah.
its very corny.. when someone asked u which team u support and a woman say
(with gleaming eyes).. man u!!!! when asked who u like most in Man U?
David Bechkam..... (tahun berapa la pompuan ni tengok bola.. kahkahkah)
hmm.. i bet u have a picture of u taken in old trafford stadium? :)

My friend : probably u gonna like this pic..hehehhe



Me : nice one!
U know, i dun HATE man u like i hate snakes.
I hate the FAN that screamed on top of his lung (i think he want Ferguson to
hear him from KL) at 530 in the morning, bloooddy hell?
no respect whatsoever. But then again, thats how 'england fan' always are
anyway, rite? :)
this year euro, i hope they got banned from entering the stadium.

Eh... i dun need to worry... England dun even qualify. Kahkahkah...

And then i think he was upset and started a new topic altogether. LOL!!!

No comments: