26.9.06

Ramadhan 2006


Its my favorite month of all, apart from May, of course.
But somehow, it’s a bit weird this year. May be because a big part of my plan didn’t work, and I’m still stuck in KL, and that there is no emails on fasting and iftar’s schedules like last year.

Anyhow, I’m still somehow having the same routine.
Wake up for sahur, then fajr, catch some sleep, work, work and work, iftar at work if I have a lot of thing to do, home, maghrib, isya and tarawikh at the musollah, home, cook for extended iftar, sleep. Pretty much that, every day except weekends.

Theres a lot of stories when it came to Ramadhan. When I was still a small kid, I used to jump with happiness whenever the Penyimpan Mohor Raja Raja announced the date for 1st Ramadhan and 1st Syawal.

Now that I’m all grown up… the fun was to joke about the same man that made me jump around before J . Trying to guess what colour of baju melayu he will be wearing was so much fun it seems. Hahaha… I guess this year, I need to send him a raya card and say sorry.


Anyway, I pray that my Ramadhan this year will be way way better then the last one, and I hope ill get to have another Ramadhan next year, insyaAllah.

Wassalam

No comments: