8.9.06

CY

CY - short for Christina Yap- one of my trainer in Singapore's office of Prudential.

First time i met her, i know i dont like her. Since she's one of the Spoke people and we are from Hub, we always hated Spoke (always got scolded..error logs, etc ..ehehe).

I am sitting next to her here at this office. And the first few days was unpleasant.
She is a 40 something, mother of two. And she is all 'Singaporean'. Inside out.

The first few days, when i want to ask questions about Major Alteration to her, she will just look at me and said 'ask your trainer can?'. i was errkk... i hated her.

But...
As time flies... we became fast friend.
I will not hesitate to say that i like her now.




my work station at Cuppage Road's Pru.. CY sits besides me, at my left side. Basically we are giving our backs to each other :)

Its all happened as we work together and Hadi, being new as he is, did some things that CY will refer back to me, and the day when she called me 'Multi purpose woman' was the day that make us closer.

She is so much like a big sister to me now. She sometimes mother me too. Still remember the day when she served me KFC during the month end closing. She even went to the buffet table to get me food, tear of the ketchup's sachet for me, throw away my paper plates... and ahem, scolded me when i throw away unfinished coffee in the bin. (Want me to finish the coffee before throwing the cup) :O

Multi - thats my name here in Singapore office. But wait.. CY wont allow anyone else call me Multi, except her. and even when Elis try to call me that, she was 'warned' by CY :0

and now, Elis calling me Multi woman, despite of CY's warnings.

Anyway... why this post about CY?

Its just because, she made me smile today.

Im flying out again tonight, insyaAllah.
Will be coming back to Singapore Sunday and then fly back on Wednesday, 13th Sept.
Will be back to KL for good..alhamdulillah.
The training is not over. Our trainers will be coming to KL and we'll continue there.
We might be coming down to Singapore again come October.

Anyway, CY is on half day leave today.

And before i left for lunch, i asked her, 'CY, what do you want from Kl this time around?'
And she didnt turn to me, she just said "You..only you"
I was like... hmm.. what?
She said... " i only want you from KL.. come back faster ha"

I didnt stopped smiling till now.
And when i came back after lunch, theres a little note at my keyboard.


And i showed it to everyone... :)

Even though i know she might not mean anything when she said what she said, it still made me happy.

And even happier... as i will be coming home to mak soon...insyaAllah..


Till later..

No comments: