12.9.06

Ahmad Ammar Farhan

Salams...

This is Ammar Farhan... the newest member of the family.

He is so cute and adorable.. and hardly cries.
I love his eyes.
I wish i have a lot more time with him.

Last weekend was the first time i saw him after he was born (19 July 2006).
I snapped so many of his picts, but i only managed to have these few picts on him here. (Some error while uploading).

Cant wait to go home.. to see all of my cute little anak sedara.. Alisya.. Ain, Aiman and Ammar.. and snap picts of them together.. :)

This weekend.. insyaAllah... Ill be in KL and will go back to Ipoh for the weekend.







Ok.. i wanna go back to my room and pack up.. tomorrow will check out and then fly back to KL .. Singapore Airlines.. nice.. :)

Will go to last dinner with Pakcik Mahmood and the gang after this.

Till tomorrow!

No comments: