11.7.06

How to do this?

Salams.

Whats up with the title today?
Well..let me explain.

I read a few blogs from a few 'bloggers' yesterday.
And when i was reading them, i was like.. wow...they sure can write cool things.
Not the topics that they wrote was cool.. its just the way they wrote them.. makes me want to read every topic that they posted.

And on my way home from work, i was like... 'i wish i can write like them.'
And i listed, ahem, mental note listed, some points that i think should do to make the blogs i posted sound cool.

May be... by turning myself into a cool chick :P (thats a thought only)
May be by stop to be sad
May be stop to feel sympatathic to myself
May be by using cool language.. like 'ice' :P

The list didnt stop there, but my scoot stopped at the parking place.. so my list ended yesterday.

So.. the conclusion?
I will try to be as funny as i am in the real life.

Aida.. a funny girl? well.. yes, in a way.
I am 'the woman'.. like a few of my friends said i am.
I always have a 'smart ass' answer for their questions..

Example?
My blurred colleague, (we call him Mr D).. asked one day..
"How to write a letter to reject this application?"
and i smartly answered "use your keyboard"..

And if i can use that kind of language at the office, why not here?

Thats.. when i think i can do it.


But now.. i have to stop... i need to continue doing some work.. so funny...

No comments: