8.7.06

The First One




Salams

Dont really know where to start.

This is my first blog. Done blogs before, using Friendster and all, but heck, was too busy to even go and update the blogs.

And i know ill be too busy to update this one too.. but i wanna do something for myself. Out of my work thing.. out of my little family thing. Just something for ME.

Its a saturday... 8th July 2006.
Exactly 4 days after the D-Day.

No.. i still couldnt accept the truth.
No.. i still didnt acknowledge the truth.
Sweeping things under the rugs. until when? until i find the courage to tell myself that 'its done'. i hope, one day soon, insyaAllah.

Come to the office. Left mak at home.
Need to do some readings on the manuals. Need to be ready for my trainings scheduled next week till middle of October. Hell of trainings. The best thing is that it will be in Singapore and Kl. and ill be a frequent flyer. And i hope this will tire me so much it will make me forget everything.

I miss Alisya. Wish she's here (ya rite).

Think i should try to read some of these manuals. Exactly 100 pages, ill have my presentation may be on Wednesday, i dunno.

Till next blog.

Signing off..

i.d.d.i.e.n.

No comments: