20.7.08

What a weekend!

If only i am not sick like a dog, the weekend has been a real blast.

Bad flu, night time fever and coughing. Not to mention the sore throat.

Took half day medical off on Friday, went to lunch with my x colleagues from Pru in Pavilion's Food Republic. Came home at 2.30 and slept my afternoon off.

Q came to KL. Picked him up and went supper. Went to Kuala Selangor with Aisyah on Saturday morning, despite of my weak body. Went to bukit melawati and had fun riding the tramp.Had to come home early when i was so sick after lunch.

Came home and slept like a log till almost 6pm. Went out with Q, to puduraya to get his ticket back to Lumut, then to jalan tar, the pasar malam. bought me a bottle of ayurveda tea for my cough. The thing is, i am not sure how to consume it. LOL

Went to watch Hellboy II at klcc. Sent him back to UTM at 1 something, arrived home at around 140.

Supposed to go for a BigWalk this morning, but i had high fever. My collegue called to check if im there, but i was still on my bed. ehehehe

And now, babysitting Ammar Farhan. Bitter mouth..nothing is tasty for me today...

No comments: