28.10.06

So..so

Its Saturday.

At the office now, doing nothing, waiting for the rain to stop so i can make my next move.

Planning to go to Central Market to buy something to be brought to Spore office tomorrow afternoon. And to get something as a farewell gift for Hanis.

Sigh... i wished i drove this morning.

Anyway... Its a peaceful place, this office, during weekends.

Theres not much people around. I only have Bai and Zai here. And Zura at the other end of the office. Watching the rain and klcc from my window, and mp3 blasting with NickleBack.

It was Ismail's last day on 11 October 2006. He called me yesterday from his new office to wish me Eid Mubarak, and he sounded so happy. Makes me missed the old days when i used to sits besides him here. Listening to his complains and jokes, and singing our famous 'kucing' song.

-Saya ada kucing... ekornya panjang... bulu warna putih, cantik berbelang... bila saya panggil, dia pun datang... tersangatlah manja, saya pun sayang...-

Ismail.. hope u'll be happy and well, anywhere u r. Ahah.. i do have a pict of the last day of him at Pru. He is the big guy in blue, smiling his 'not so sincere' smile :)


- me with my 'senget' pose, seen here with Ernie, the white BK mother-


No comments: