27.10.06

Been a While..

Salams

Its been almost a month I didn’t blog anything.
Was a busy and a full month, last Ramadhan, Alhamdulillah.
Hope my deeds will be accepted by Allah, insyaAllah.

Was a sad month too, but I managed well.

So.. today is the forth of Eid. Begun working again yesterday, after a five days off. The longest break after 1 year. Went back to my lovely home in Ipoh for the weekend, sent mak, kak yong, kak kay, ziqi and the rest to the airport. Spending Eid in Medan and Bali this year, after the trip postponed last year.

Hope to see them again soon, insyaAllah.

Eid was, like what I’ve told my friend, not even started for me. Even last year, Eid is not as happy as it supposed to be. But anyhow, I loved the long break.

Will be going back to Singapore for a few days this coming weekend. The last batch of the trainings, InsyaAllah. Will be going with Philo only this time, and we already plotted the shopping spree days :P To start it off, we are going using an earlier flight, we called Amex-MayFlower and changed our flight..just imagine... Going to our favourite place… Little India, Arab street and kampong Glam.

Anyway today, I went home in the pouring rain. Its been a while I didn’t have that. Took my time on the scoot and let the rain drops on me.

Tired oredy.
Tomorrow, I want to wake up earlier.
As usual, I woked up at 8.30am again today

Till next blog then

Signing off

No comments: