12.8.06

Uniquely Singapore - Part 2




Salams.

In KL office now. Taking all the tickets for our yet another 2 weeks trainings trip in Singapore office. Woke up late this morning. Woke up cause an sms. *Yawn*.. how dare u yawned on my face! U have to pay for this, captain Planet! wahwahwahwah...

Anyway..
I wanna tell u guys the 'Uniquely Singapore part 2'.
A day out on foot.. Aisyah n me.

It was a cool and cloudy morning of 9 August 2006.
When the original plan was to go catch a movie with Philo at the Science Centre. We waited for her, only to be ditched.

And so... we begin our long morning walk.

Uniquely Singapore.. When Im in KL, it never came across my mind to visit museums, but i found myself searching for museums, early that Singapore Independence Day.

The first one was the National Museum. Its still under renovation, and theres nothing to see, except the building itself :p


The second one would be the Art Museum (SAM). It was huge. Was a high school once upon a time and renovated to be the art museum, with like 9 or 10 galeries. of course, as I am not an 'art attack freak'.. i didnt go to all of the galeries.

i like this piece.. its so 'real'

Then, after we feel we had enough art attacks, we went on foot to Raffles Hotel.. Just so we have some glimps of the famous Raffles Hotel's guard :)

And finally, we found ourselves a few minutes walking to the famous Esplanade. Wowiee...

I told Baizura that i want to snap a pict of the merlion. And she just laughed at me. But hey.. i touched the merlion!! Nicey... All in one day walking. Slippers and jeans outing.

We had fun, Aisyah and me.. and we are full of smiles when we came back to out hotel room, at 4pm. 6 hours foot tour. And so glad that we didnt do any shoppings and full of stories and pictures just to make Baizura envy us more.. wahahaa...

Uniquely Singapore... it made me do all those walk to myself...

And the next morning, came back to the office with such a blurred mind. When my senior came to me and point to me some errors i made, she simply said... " U r dazed.. Yesterday was OUR national day..not yours.." and i just glare at her and said....

"yes.. ur independence day from who?"

Uniquely Singaporean.. What else can i say? :P

p/s: Will try to upload all the pictures in next blog..

No comments: