16.4.10

Its not goodbye - my thank yous for all my colleagues in Dubai




14.04.10

Dear All

As i didn't get the proper chance to bid my farewell and my thank yous to all of you at the office, i would like to take this opportunity to do it here.

Even though I am certain that all of you do not need my thanking as a testimony to your excellent friendship, advices and assistance when i was working with you guys, I owe it to thank all of you by the conviction of my religion of Islam that teaches me: " Those who thank not people, thank not God" --Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

Time is really not on my side and i will not be able to meet some of you guys before i leave. I just hope that i will be able to meet you people again, someday. For the world is small and almost nothing is impossible.

Take good care everyone. It has been a long, bumpy ride, but i enjoyed the time when we work together as a group. I will remember everyone as part of good memories for yet another dot in my journey through life. Butterfly is now ready to take off, once again!

Sayonara, Ilal liqa, jumpa lagi!!

Aedz

No comments: