30.10.09

the working weekend

Its a long weekend.
Started very early, at 830 am, when i woke up with a pumping heart.

Whats up?

I'm lagging behind, again. Have to catch up.

Changed my position. My bed made some sound. OK...i know im gaining weight.

Changed again. 835. I need some more sleep. My eyes darting, saw the big Aramex bag on top of my chess of drawers. Darn it. Please vanish.

845. Bloody hell!!
Took my towel, on the lappy.
Cafe World. Hmm... 915...gosh... Yalla lets go shower.

Gone for coffee,nice weather.Breakfast and start to surf for news.
1135.Lets start to rummage the Aramex bag.
Hmm...documents not complete. No business cards either (Jimmyyyyy!!!!)

2pm-hmm...MA called. Said i made him worried last night (called me once, i didnt pick up and he is worry? Somehow thats not that convincing, mister. If u called like 50 times and i didnt answer, that more like it). heh

3pm-client's webpage. Registering my company there. Do something for DCT/ECT (cool name btw).

430. I give up

Cant wait to see the ever green again.

What time la?? hmm...

No comments: