7.2.07

My new toy

Here it is.. after so much debatings... i finally bought a SUV.

Vios... bye bye you. :)

So.. comments pls buddy? :P






Do i look "small" in this?



Now... my friends said i bought this SUV cause of it's LCD monitor and DVD Player (coz i am a Miss Gadget, as they call me) and the fact that it's a six seaters... (can u see the small LCD monitor on the roof?)

but wroongggg... i bought this SUV coz of the sun roof. ehehehe... yah... i am crazly little Aida!!

i can see my apartment's window from this picture.

Nice huh? Tell me about it. Dunno how i can afford this, but my friend has been right. The feeling when u drive your own car out of the parking lot, its priceless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah...you look small in it la :P

a.i.d.a. said...

so..should i buy a bigger car? ehehehe