27.12.06

sweet dream, bad day

Yesterday's morning, when i woke up, i smiled as i had a very good dream last night.
Mr John Sung, my x-boss, gave me a raise. Who could guess, from my normal salary, i was given a huge raise. HUGE! A $30K salary a month.

And at the end of the day last night, i wished that i hadn't woke up from that dream.

Yesterday was a sad day.

At 4am, Ita received a phone call from mak, saying pakcik Khalid, mak ngah's hubby passed away.

7.30am, Nissah was called by Rizal's mom. Our beloved Rizal called upon Allah yesterday. A news that makes me can do nothing almost the whole day. I cried. For Nissah. For Rizal that i never lied my eyes upon.

12.30noon, Joe called and said that one of his Tok passed away.

Innalillah Hi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rojiun... Al-Fatihah to all of them...

No comments: