1.11.06

Camel Active finally rested

After more then four months, living in an adventure life with me, finally, 31 October 2006, my lovely travelling companion, my humble and cute little luggage, is now rested. Dunno until when, i think should be until may be February 2006, IF my plan to go to Danau Toba with Philo and Aisyah come true. So tonight, InsyaAllah, i will wrap it up in the big bag to prevent dust, and it will go back to its resting place, a corner in my bedroom.

I do think it look a bit tired, rite?

I know the feeling, travelling and get thrown by the potter, trying it's best to stay sane when i put wayyy too much things inside it... but being a Camel Active... it dont supposed to look this tired.. no? :)

Last trip tag. Changi to Kuala Lumpur, Japan Airlines, 31 October 2006.

Rest In Peace my dear luggage. Till next trip !

p/s : dun call me crazy woman.. i appreciate things ok.. ehehehe

1 comment:

a.i.d.a. said...

Testing...

See how it looks like la.